Similar Audiences? Google Merchant Centre stores? Audience Network expansion?
“Stopping advertising to save money is like stopping your watch to save time.” – Henry Ford
From announcing integrations with Dynamic 365 Customer Insights to multi-channel advertising and social media platforms, Microsoft Advertising (MA) has been on fire in the past month.
It comes as no surprise that the company is continuing its streak by announcing a few more updates and feature rollouts.
1) Similar Audiences. This new feature will help you find – and acquire – new customers by scanning for searchers similar to those on your remarketing list. However, the requirement to use the feature is that you need to have at least one 300+ users remarketing list. Furthermore, you will be able to “import similar audiences and shared remarketing lists from Google Ads.”
Rollout: later in June to U.S. advertisers.
2) Google Merchant Centre Migration. Moving Shopping Campaigns from Google Ads? No problem. Microsoft Advertising now allows you to import your Google Merchant Centre (GMC) store along with your Shopping Campaigns. Once the GMC store import is finalised, Microsoft will automatically create a Microsoft Merchant Centre store with the same name, settings and, of course, domain.
Rollout: closed beta.
3) Smart Shopping for Shopify. MA’s Shopify app is getting a new feature – Smart Shopping – which will simplify the process of creating Shopping campaigns. Additionally, merchants using the MA’s Shopify app will be automatically opted-in to free product listing in Bing shopping.
Rollout: second week of June.
4) Simplifying Google Import. “We’ve cut down the complexities and reduced Google Ads Import to three easy steps: sign in, choose your accounts, then start your import” states Microsoft Advertising. Once your import is done, MA will automatically optimise import settings to ensure better compatibility.
Rollout: over the coming weeks.
5) Audience Network Expansion. Two new markets added to the Audience Network bringing up the total market count to seven: the U.S., Canada, the UK, Australia, France, Germany and New Zealand.
Rollout: already available.
Do you have any suggestions or ideas about which PPC and ads news topics you’d like us to look out for in the future? Write your requests below. We’ll keep an eye (or two) out so you don’t have to – and all for FREE, of course.
EmailOut offers the most generous freemium email marketing software product for professional micro-businesses and SMEs across the globe coupled with the very best rates for large volume corporate senders. Take a look now.